iTrust consultants deals with all matters relating to the Immigration Law and provides legal advice to individuals and companies with a view to expediting and resolving immigration issues.
The services that we provide are as follows:
- Applications for acquisition of Cypriot nationality
- Applications for Immigration Permit
- Application for Work Permit
- Applications for permanent residence permits for non EU citizens
- Applications for residence (Permanent and Temporary)
Main advantages of being a Cyprus Citizen:
- Travel Benefits
You can travel, study or work within the European Union in any of the 27 Member States without the need of a visa is certainly both an economic relief as well as extrication from bureaucracy.
- Free movement of capital and services/goods
All goods and/or services can be freely transferred or moved throught all member states of the European Union. You can also invest, purchase a property or transfer funds within the EU members.
- Attractive Tax System
Cyprus is certainly among the countries with the lowest corporate tax rate and income that comes from dividends or interests is not subject to income taxation but is merely subject to contribution for defence. Cyprus is also an attractive financial centre due to its highly favourable tax system and strategic location at the crossroads of three continents – Europe, Africa and Asia. Cyprus taxation system is continuously voted by EU tax professionals as being the most attractive in Europe.
- High standard of living
Cyprus offers political stability and a high standard of living with access to reputable private schools, private medical facilities and among the lowest crime rates within the EU. The Republic of Cyprus provides for healthcare rights based on socio-economic criteria. In certain cases healthcare in Cypriot public hospitals is entirely free. Additionally, Cypriot citizens have the right to study in another EU Member State with the same conditions and fees as the nationals of the said country.
- Other benefits
– No visa required for travel within the EU
– No visa required for travel to over 50 non EU countries
– Cyprus allows its citizens to hold dual citizenship