We understand that each business wants to stay in-touch with its customers or potential customers. Therefore e-marketing is the safest and more reliable method to choose.
What is e-Marketing?
e-Marketing is any marketing done online via websites or other online tools and resources. eMarketing can include paid services while other methods are virtually free. A wide variety of eMarketing methods are at your disposal, including: direct email, SMS/text messaging, blogs, webpages, banners, videos, images, ads, social media, search engines, and much, much more.
What are the main e-Marketing activities that we offer?
Newsletters are electronic “one page” documents that are typically sent by email on a regular schedule to a defined list of recipients who have signed up, or “opted in”, to receive your electronic mail. Recipients are interested in the value content from your company (news, coupons, etc.) vs. personal communication. A reply is not expected. Are also excellent for segmented target markets and focused content like product specials and time limited offers have good results sales conversion results.
Typical uses: Businesses send newsletters to foster ongoing engagement with potential customers with content like product specials, how-to tips, new programs, etc. The newsletter is intended to continue customer engagement, support action to buy or other goals set by the marketing department.
What our package includes:
- Design of the Newsletter
- Ability to import your own contacts from any spreadsheet, website or form and/or use our own 2000+ business directory in Cyprus
- Import your logo, photos & videos or choose from our gallery for free
- Our newsletters look great on any device
- Daily tracking of your campaign with graphs and spreadsheets
- Creation of links to your website & social media accounts
- Social sharing on yours & ours social media accounts
- Newsletters in multinational languages
- Spam testing
2. Search engine optimization
A primary goal of eMarketing is to get people to go to your online presence – typically your company website or product page. Search engines are free online applications that people commonly use to search and find information online. The search engines use a variety of techniques to find web pages that match your search criteria, listing the most relevant search results first. There can often be many “pages” of search results, depending on how broad or specific the search criteria are. Your goal is to get listed in the search results on the first page and as near to the top as possible. This will increase the likelihood that people searching for information will go to your website, i.e. increasing traffic to your website.
How we can help you:
- We will strategically include targeted keywords in meta tags and in the headers of articles, and we will disperse the targeted phrases throughout each post
- Set up analytics to show your website’s positions in the search results and the amount of traffic that each page is receiving
- Optimising your website and fixing all technical issues
- Using the various social media platforms to promote your content